The other day we got an email from ‘Dobrokava’. The company comes from the Czech Republic. It’s a coffee shop in Dobrichovice that lets customers pay by letting them do something nice for one another. So when the customers promises to do a good deed, they get their coffee for free.
We absolutely loved the concept and were super excited that they wanted to use our fortune cookies for their café.
So the idea was that they wanted 5100 ‘normal’ cookies and 600 ‘special’ cookies. The normal cookies contained fortunes saying things like;
- Show some gratitude to someone close.
- Give someone a flower, just for the fun of it.
- When you’re near someone today, put down your phone and give them full attention.
The special cookies were intended to be a little more of a challenge and we agree. The fortunes said stuff like:
- Rescue a dog from a shelter
- Visit a sick man in the hospital
- Donate some blood or plasma at your local hospital
- Go for a walk in the park or woods and collect all the trash
How cool is that? Just by doing something that seems so small you can totally change someone’s day or even week. So if you ever visit Dobrichovice you should totally order a coffee and do your good deed.
After hearing about this café we got in our good deed mode and decided to offer you a 10% discount on your order when you use the code: GOODDEED18. Just name the code in your email to us and we will make sure you get the discount.
This code is valid until the end of April 2018
Do you have any fun ideas for your shop/customers? And do you want to find out what the possibilities are? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ..